Formerly the Lane family farm, this small campground is approximately 5 miles north of Marietta. The site has four campsites, a canoe access point on the Little Muskingum, and a trailhead for the North Country Trail.
The Hills Covered Bridge is located just south of this site. Hills Bridge was built in 1878 by the Hocking Valley Bridge Works and is also known as Hildreth Bridge. The bridge was closed to vehicular traffic in 1990 when a new steel and concrete span was built adjacent to the old bridge.
State Route 26 from Marietta to Woodsfield is part of Ohio's Covered Bridge Scenic Byway.
Directions from Marietta, OH: Just east of town, take State Route 26 northeast several miles to reach Lane Farm.